Community membership is for those in our fibreshed region who are not producers, yet want to support an be apart of creating a fibre economy in Manitoba. Community membership creates opportunity for engagement with producers and access to all workshops, products and benefits of the fibreshed.
Community membership is a great way to get involved, and to learn more about what a fibreshed is and why it is important. The only guideline for community members is that they reside within the Pembina Fibreshed region (200 mile radius of the Pembina River Valley).
Benefits for Community Members
Community membership is a yearly fee of $30. To fill out the application check out the form here.
The benefits for community membership:
- 10% off all items on website (fibreshed online store available in spring of 2018)
- 10% off all workshops and classes
- early bird access to classes and workshops
- A set of 4 postcards featuring fibre animals from the Pembina Fibreshed
- Monthly newsletters featuring producers and products from within the fibreshed.